Anindita Bose was born on Thursday, 10 April 1986 (age 34 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Aries. Anindita Bose is an Indian actress who works in the Bengali film industry. She came into the spotlight after playing the role of ‘Rinka’ in the Bengali film “Bhooter Bhabishyat.”
Her family has its roots in Kolkata. She graduated in Painting and Ciramics from Mumbai’s Sir J J School of Art. After completing her graduation, Anindita moved to Kolkata to pursue her career as a production designer. Meanwhile, she gave the audition for a TV serial. It was a look test and at the end of the audition, Anindita was shortlisted for the show.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Bose acted mainly Bengali TV Serials and she made her debut with a TV serial Gaaner Oparey in 2010. In this following year she also made her debut in Bengali film Industry with film.
In 2012, she acted in in her first commercial successful movie was Bhooter Bhabishyat. After that she also acted several film like Jaani Dyakha Hawbe (2011), Hemlock Society (2012), Khasi Katha– A Goat Saga (2013), Guti Malhar (2016) etc.
- Other & Upcoming Films List:
- Dum Dum Digha Digha
- Byomkesh Gawtro
- Short Films & web Series List:
- Gariahater Ganglords
- Hurdle Hawk
- Virgin Mohito
After that she appeared in several TV serial including Bou Kotha Kao, Adwitiya, Kanamachi, Raadha, Swapno Udaan etc. Her current TV Serials is Raadha.
Gaaner Oparey Poster
TV Serials List:
- Gaaner Oparey as Jhinuk Sanyal
- Bou Kotha Kao as Nalini Chowdhury
- Adwitiya as Indira Chowdhury / Ratri Mukherjee
- Ghore Pherar Gaan as Eshna
- Kanamachi as Sania
- Raadha as Kankana / Kakon
- Swapno Udaan as Ritika
The good looking 27 Years old young actress Height 5 Feet 6 Inch (167 cm) and Weight 50 Kg (110 lbs). Her Body Measurements 32-26-32 Inches. Her Hair Color is Black and Eye Color is also Black.
Family & Caste
Anindita Bose belongs to a Bengali Hindu Family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her father. Her mother, Anima Arora, used to work as a dubbing artist for Zee Bangla. She has two younger sisters, Shreya Basu and Surashmi Basu.
Anindita Bose got married to Uttam Kumar’s grandson, Gourab Chatterjee on 17 January 2013. However, their marriage was a short lived one.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anindita Bose
- Anindita Bose is a Bengali film and television actress.
- She was born in a middle-class family in Mumbai
- Initially, Anindita desired to become a production designer. There was a phase in her life when she stopped getting acting work and it was then that Anindita worked as a production designer at Rajda Chakraborty’s production house for around 10 months.
- Anindita is a fitness enthusiast and hits the gym regularly.
She shares a very great bond with her grandmother
- In the same year, she made her film debut with the Bengali film “Clerk.”
- Bose rose to fame with the Bengali film “Bhooter Bhabishyat .”
- Anindita has starred in many TV serials like “Bou Kotha Kao ,” “Adwitiya,” “Kanamachi,” and “Raadha.”
- Some of her popular films include “Hemlock Society,” “Guti Malhar,” “Reunion,” “Byomkesh Gawtro,” “Cakewalk,” and “Shortcut.”
- In 2020, Anindita featured in Amazon Prime’s web series “Paatal Lok” in which she played the role of ‘Chandra Mukherjee.