Ha Yeon-soo was born as ‘Yoo Yeon-soo’ on Wednesday, 10 October 1990 (age 29 years; as in 2019) in Busan, South Korea. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Ha Yeon-soo is a popular South Korean actress, photographer, author, and painter.
She did her schooling from Peniel Middle School of the Arts, Busan, where she majored in Oriental and Western Painting. She then studied at Ulsan Anione High School. Later, due to her interest in Painting, she entered Korea Animation High School in Hanam. She studied at the Department of Theater and Film of Chung-Ang University, Seoul.
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||She was once rumoured to be in a relationship with an entrepreneur.|
- In June 2018, she shared a picture on her Instagram from her trip to Russia. In the picture, she was seen posing in front of a red and white designed tent, which shared similar traits to the flag of Rising Sun, the symbol of Japanese Imperialism. After she posted the photos, people criticized her for it. Later, she clarified her stance and said, 
People may have been uncomfortable, but it was not a Rising Sun flag. I like Korea, donate to society, and volunteer. I think that I have basic knowledge, and think that it’s unfortunate that this kind of controversy occurred. I may be upset that this photo became a controversy, but I think that it’s inevitable. I can’t say ‘Please look at me favorably’ to everyone who looks at me. I respect the opinion of everyone who thinks differently, so it’s okay. I don’t know how other people may think, including the reporters, but I don’t think there’s anything I’m embarrassed about.”
- In June 2018, she landed in controversy again when she posted a photo of her painting to inform that she was selling her paintings at an exhibition. Some of the fans asked her questions related to it to which she gave cold replies. It was not liked by netizens, and they criticized her for talking so rudely.
Photos & Images
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ha Yeon-soo
- Ha Yeon-soo was born and brought up in Busan. Her father belongs to Busan, and her mother belongs to the Gyeongju City of South Korea.
- She was passionate about painting since her childhood. Even after becoming an actress, she didn’t leave her passion and continued to paint; she also sells her paintings at exhibitions.
- Ha Yeon-soo was passionate about painting since her childhood. She is a very good painter and often sends her painting to the exhibition.
- Ha Yeon-soo’s blood type is B. 
- Initially, she had no intention of becoming an actor. She enrolled herself in an academy in Hongdae to get into a good university. At the same time, she worked as an internet model for a shopping mall. It was during that time that she was spotted by her Agency (BH Entertainment), who offered her to join their agency. She later joined their agency and decided to become an actor.
- Before coming into acting, she appeared in the music video of the song ‘Love is Falling in Drops’ of 10Cm. She has also appeared in the music videos of the songs, Let’s Not Fall In Love by Big Bang and Heart by Punch