Isha Sharvani is a popular Indian actress and a well known contemporary dancer. She debuted in the Bollywood movie Kisna: The Warrior Poet (2005), in which she played the character of Lakshmi.
Isha Sharvani was born on Saturday, 29 September 1984 (age 35 years; as in 2019), in Gujarat. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She was educated from the Australian School of Isolated and Distance Education. She started her training in dancing when she was 13 years old. She was trained in Kalaripayattu, Kathak, and Chhau dance form by her mother. Later, she did training in Malkam dance form too .Sharvani acts in Hindi and other South Indian movies occasionally. She has splendid quality in contemporary dancing as she has received training in classical dance.
|Profession(s)||Actor and Dancer|
|Famous Role||‘Lakshmi’ in Kisna: The Warrior Poet (2005)|
|Debut||Film (Actor): Kisna: The Warrior Poet (2005)|
TV (Contestant): Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 (2012)
|Date of Birth||29 September 1984 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|School||Australian School of Isolated and Distance Education, Australia|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Watching Movies, and Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Zaheer Khan (Cricketer, Ex-Boyfriend)|
Family & Boyfriend
|Children||Son– One (Name Not Known)|
|Parents||Father– Dev Issaro (Musician)|
Mother– Daksha Sheth (Indian Classical Dancer)
|Siblings||Brother– Tao Issaro (Musician)|
Isha Sharvani was in 8 years long relationship with the Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan. The couple never accepted that they were in a relationship, however, they were often spotted together at various parties and events. Reportedly, they met for the first time at an event of the Indian cricket team, where Isha gave a dance performance. Subsequently, they became friends, and soon, their friendship turned into love. The couple was rumoured to tie the knot soon, but the rumours came to an end; as they both decided to separate their ways in 2012.
Her father Dev Issaro was born and brought up in an Australian-Christian Family. Later, he became a Buddhist bhikshu in Thailand, and soon, he moved to India to learn Dhrupad (Hindustani classical music genre). In India, he met ‘Daksha Sheth’ an Indian Classical Dancer. They both were art lovers. Soon, their friendship turned into love, and they got married. At that time, Daksha Seth used to live in Gujarat. Isha Sharvani has a brother, Tao Issaro, who is a musician. Isha lives in Perth with her son.
|Favourite Actor(s)||Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, and Christopher Nolan|
|Favourite Actress||Marion Cotillard|
|Favourite Film(s)||Dancer in the Dark (2000) and Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001)|
|Favourite Singer||Anoushka Shankar|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Tennis and Cricket|
Isha Sharvani Early Life:
Isha Sharvani was born on September 29, 1984, in Gujarat, India to an Australian musician father and a Gujarati artist mother. Sharvani’s parents founded an arts school called ‘Academy for Art Research, Training and Innovation’ in Trivandrum, Kerala where she lived for 13–14 years.
At the age of 13, she started formal learning in dance from her mother Daksha Sheth at her Dance School and learned Kalaripayattu, Chhau, and Kathak dance as well as giving performances in 22 countries over last seven years
Isha Sharvani Height Weight and Body Measurement:
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Bra size: 34C
Waist Size: 25 inches
Hip Size: 33 inches
Body measurement: 34-25-33 inches
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Brown
Body Shape: Hourglass
Shoe size: 7
- She is the lead dancer of Daksha Sheth Dance Company and has performed at various national and international podiums with her mother, father, and brother.
- She has done various TV commercials like Parle Hide & Seek and Dabur Vatika soap
- Her father belongs to an Australian business family. He became a Buddhist bhikshu in Thailand and came to India to learn the Dhrupad (Hindustani classical music genre).
- In 1989, her parents founded an art school named- Academy for Art Research, Training and Innovation (AARTI) in Trivandrum, Kerala.
- She received formal training in Kalaripayattu, Kathak, and Chhau dance forms from her mother at the age of 13. She received distance education from Australian School of Isolated and Distance Education, Australia so that she can give more time to her training. Later, she got training in Malkam dance form.
- In an interview with Yin and Yang magazine, she said that after her pregnancy in 2014, she had gone to Perth, Australia, where she ran a yoga and dance school.
- On 19 September 2019, three men were arrested by the Delhi police for duping her of AUD 5700 (Rs 3 Lakh) by pretending to be the Australian Tax Officers.
- As per her interview with Yin Yang magazine, in 2014, she had gone to Perth in Australia; as she was pregnant.
- She has a yoga and dance academy in Australia, where she teaches Indian classical dance forms.