Jhanvi Kapoor (Janhvi Kapoor) was born on 7 March 1997 (23 years old; age as in 2020) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Despite being an established actress herself, Sridevi never wanted Jhanvi to enter the glamour world.
Jhanvi Kapoor is an Indian actress and model. She is the daughter of the legendary actress, Sridevi, and film producer, Boney Kapoor. Let’s check out more about Jhanvi Kapoor, her personal life, relationship with her grandparents, career, and other interesting facts. Sridevi wanted her to complete her studies, get married and settle down. However, Jhanvi’s fascination with acting convinced her mother to support Jhanvi in her decision to enter the Bollywood. She came into the limelight after she appeared on the silver screen with the movie ‘Dhadak’ opposite Ishaan Khatter in 2018. Dhadak was the Hindi remake of the critically acclaimed Marathi film ‘Sairat.’
Jhanvi Kapoor stands tall at 5′ 4″ & weighs approx. 50 kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
She visits the gym regularly.
Jhanvi Kapoor’s Diet Plan
Unlike most of the aspiring young actress these days, Jhanvi is surprising no that diet conscious and doesn’t follow a strict diet plan, instead, she eats healthy and avoids the unhealthy. Her daily diet mainly consists of fruits and vegetables. What she stays away from is sugar and junk food.
She kicks off her day with a few glasses of water. Her breakfast is mainly composed of juices, bread toast, egg whites, cereals, and milk.
Whether she is at home or at the shooting location, she prefers homemade food. Her lunch is mainly composed of brown rice, chicken sandwich, salad, legumes, etc.
She likes to have early dinner, around 3 hours before she go to sleep, for better digestion. It’s a lighter meal incomparison to other parts of the day and includes vegetable soups, dal, boiled vegtables, green salad, and grilled fish.
Jhanvi Kapoor’s Workout Plan
Both Jhanvi and her younger sister, Khushi Kapoor, are fitness freaks, but doesn’t punish themselves to get any kind of “zero figure.” She is a regular gym goer and pays a lot of attention on cardio exercises and weightlifting.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Jhanvi Kapoor was born and brought up in a Hindu Punjabi Khatri family in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
According to sources, she was committed and was dating Shikhar Pahariya; who is the maternal grandchild of famous politician Sushil Kumar Shinde and son of Mumbai-based businessman Sanjay Pahariya.
In August 2016, her personal pictures with her boyfriend Shikhar Pahariya were leaked on the social media in which they both were kissing. The photos were taken during a late-night party in a nightclub.
- Jhanvi likes to eat Mutton, Rajasthani Cuisines, and Italian Dishes.
- Her list of favourite actors and actresses include Dilip Kumar, Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Madhubala, Waheeda Rahman, Nutan, and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
- Jhanvi Kapoor likes to watch ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge‘ and ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.’
- Her favourite fashion designer is Manish Malhotra.
When ever she shoots outside Mumbai, she compensates the gym activities by doing jogging, swimming, etc. Apart from exercises, she does one-hour of yoga thrice a week.
So, if you desire to have the perfect body and glow like Jhanvi, then follow her healthy diet plan and workout routine which can hugely help you to accomplish your fitness targets as well as live a long, healthy, and happy life.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Khushi Kapoor
- Jhanvi and Aryan Khan (Shahrukh Khan‘s son) attended the same acting institute The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute, California. Notably, Ranbir Kapoor had also undergone training from the same institute.
- In 2015, she declined the offer of a role opposite Mahesh Babu for her debut because of a large age gap.
- Jhanvi Kapoor drinks alcohol.
- Her mother named her ‘Jhanvi’ after the name of the character of Urmila Matondkar in the film ‘Judaai.’ Apparently, Sridevi was pregnant with Jhanvi during the shooting of the film and had a great bond with Urmila Matondkar.
- Jhanvi Kapoor is quite fond of getting herself photographed.
- Karan Johar wanted to launch her with ‘Student of The Year 2.’ However, the film got postponed and she was launched with ‘Dhadak’ instead.
- Jhanvi was the first choice for Ranveer Singh‘s ‘Simmba,’ but the actress declined the offer. She was apprehensive of working with a big star.
- She had to shoot around a pond, which had snakes, for the song ‘Pehli Barr’ of her debut film ‘Dhadak.’ The debut actors got to know about the snakes only after they had shot the scenes and were totally oblivious to it throughout.
- Jhanvi had a hard time speaking Hindi till she debuted on the silver screen. She was seen speaking Hindi and Rajasthani quite well in the movie.