Mathias Boe (born 11 July 1980) is a Danish badminton player. He has participated in events like the Olympics and has even won gold medals. He started his career in the year 1999 when he participated for the first time in the European Junior Championships. He also played the 2012 London Olympics game.
These days his love affair is bringing him into the limelight. Actress Tapsee Pannu, who played a different role in the Bollywood film industry, has given many hits in her career. Tapsee is always in the discussion about the subject of his films.
Pannu is once again in the news. This time she is making headlines about her relationship. Their fans will surely be happy to hear this news.
The actress recently spoke about her relationship in an interview and revealed to whom she is dating. She revealed in the interview that she is dating badminton player Mathias Boe.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In Denmark, there is a place named Frederikssund and this is where Mathias Boe was born in 1980 (age 41 years old; as in 2021). She grew up speaking Danish but now can also speak fluent English. Her parents are Christians. The town where he lives is also known as “Market Town”. Information about Boe’s siblings is not present.
His father got him admitted into a local school. His mother is a homemaker and she took care of Mathias every necessity.
His family celebrates his birthday on 11th July every year. Boe graduated with a bachelor’s degree in the year 2003. Now he lives in India and for some time he even goes back to his motherland.
Physical Stats, Height, Weight & Appearance
The player is a very tall guy and here we are talking about Mathias Boe who is 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) in height. Tapsee Pannu’s lover is a sportsperson and this is the reason why he such a fine body.
His weight is 75 kg (165 lbs.) because he did work out a lot which mostly includes cardio.
They both form a very cute couple. Boe has brown hair and broad overhead. He mostly appears wearing comfortable clothes like a t-shirt and shorts. He maintains a clean-shaven face and has no tattoo on his body
Personal life, Girlfriend Tapsee Pannu & Spouse
First, in the year 2018 Boe and an Indian actress named Tapsee Pannu’s name got attached to each other. They both were spotted together by the paparazzi. In 2020 Pannu herself accepted that is dating Mathias and are very happy. The player supports his GF a lot all this reflects from his Tweets.
Recently a Tapsee’s movie “Mulk” got released and Mathias requested people through his Tweet to watch the movie. They both barely post their images together. The lady is also very supportive of him and her parents are Ok with their relationship.
The lady is very attached to her family and takes no decision without their consent. She revealed that Boe knew that their relationship will only sustain if Pannu’s family is okay with it.
|Real Full Birth Name||Mathias Boe.|
|Age (As of 2021)||41 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||11 July 1980.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Cancer.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6’1″.|
Meters: 1.85 m.
Centimeters: 185 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 165 lbs.|
Kilograms: 75 Kg.
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.|
Mother: Not available.
|Social media||Instagram: mathias.boe (32.2 k followers).|
Twitter: @mathiasboe (16.1 k likes).
|Favourite actor||Tom Cruise.|
|Travel Destination||The USA.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||INR 127 crore.|
|Last Updated||12 May 2020 (©️ Copyright – Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Mathias Boe
- Boe started playing badminton when he was in his school. At the school level, he won many competitions.
- His coach knew that his future is bright in this game that is why he suggested his training hard
- In the year 1999, he played in EJC (European Junior Championship) in Glasgow. That year he won gold in Boy’s doubles & mixed doubles and in the Mixed team he won a bronze.
- In 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 he and his team won European Men’s Team Championships.
- In 2012, he played in the Olympics and won silver in Men’s doubles. Recently in 2020, he won a gold medal in EMTC which was held at Liévin, France.
- In 2020 April he decided to retire. As per our sources, Mathias Boe has net worth INR 127 crore.
- Tapsee Pannu’s boyfriend retired from his career because he was feeling mentally and physically stressed.
- His plan was to retire after the Olympics game.
- Mathias Boe loves to play tennis other than badminton.
- Boe made a donation of INR 50k to help the daily wage earners in this tough time of pandemic of COVID-19.
- He is very well known to Leander Paes.
- Tapsee’s boyfriend has a Twitter account with 16.1 k fans on it.
- In the year 2013 in World championship, he won silver in doubles.
- He has won a total 15 gold medals in his career.