She was born on Friday, 15 June 1990 (age 30 years; as in 2020), in Bielsko-Biala, Poland. After school, she did an International Business Program from the University of Warsaw.
Natalia Janoszek is a famous Polish model and actress. She has acted in many Bollywood and Hollywood movies. She won the Supermodel Poland title in 2012.
|Full Name||Natalia Magdalena Janoszek|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Hair Colour||Medium Ash Blonde|
Awards & Honours
- Supermodel International (Thailand), 2012 for the Best Dress
- Tropic Beauty (Las Vegas, USA), 2013 for the Best Dress
- JIFFA (India), 2018 for the Best International Actress
|Date of Birth||15 June 1990 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||30 Years|
|College/University||International Business Program at the University of Warsaw|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing, Travelling|
Since the age of three, she was passionate about singing and dancing. Later, at the age of 16, she participated in the Miss Teen Poland competition. She represented her country at the international level in Miss Peace International in Cyprus (2009). She has won more than 20 beauty pageants at national and international levels.
In 2019, she appeared in the Bollywood movie ‘Chicken Curry Law,’ along with the renowned actors Ashutosh Rana and Makarand Deshpande. She also did an item song ‘Mera Sufi Ishq’ in this movie.
Relationships & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natalia Janoszek
- Natalia Janoszek is a famous Polish model and actress.
- She represented her country in dance and singing right from the age of three. For almost 10 years she was in this field.
- When she was 16 years old, she participated in Miss Teen Poland. In 2009, she represented Poland at the international level for the first time in the beauty contest – Miss Peace International in Cyprus.
- During her stint in beauty pageants, she bagged more than 20 beauty pageant titles at the national and international levels.
- Even after having a below-average height, she excelled in many beauty pageants.
- In 2012, during the Supermodel International contest, one of the Bollywood producers noticed her and called for his next movie. She was roped in for the 2013 Bollywood film ‘Dreamz: The Movie’ where she appeared in a lead role of ‘Aafreen’. Then, she went on to appear in another Bollywood film ‘Flame: An Untold Love Story,’ which was released in 2014.