Nisha Nagpal is an Indian television actress, best known for her starring role of Chandni in the show Masakali. She played Gunwanti in the Zee TV historical fiction show Lajwanti (TV series)
Nisha Nagpal is an Indian actress, who is popular on television. She shot to fame for the role of Tanveer in the popular daily soap Qubool Hai opposite Karan Singh Grover but later she was replaced by Amrapali Gupta due to her health issues. In 2014, she bagged her first lead role of Chandni in the show Masakali.
Apart from this Nagpal was also seen in shows like Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed, Lajwanti, Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Begusarai and Adhuri Kahaani Hamari.
Currently, she is working in 4 Lions Films’ web series Tanhaiyan as Rashi.
Nisha Nagpal Body Statistics:
Weight in Pounds: 110 lbs
Weight in Kilogram: 50 kg
Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
Height in Meters: 1.65 m
Body Build/Type: Slim
Body Measurements: 34-25-34 in (86-63.5-86 cm)
Bust Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Waist Size: 25 inches (63.5 cm)
Hips Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
Feet/Shoe Size: 7.5 (U
Nisha Nagpal Family Details:
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nisha Nagpal
- Does Nisha Nagpal smoke?: No
- Does Nisha Nagpal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Nisha started her acting career in 2012 by playing the role of Anjali Meman in the TV serial ‘Arjun.’
- She received fame with the TV serial ‘Qubool Hai’ but due to some health issues, she was replaced by actress Amrapali Gupta in 2013.
- Indian actress who appears in television.
- She played Anjali Meman in the TV serial ‘Arjun.’
- Her hobbies include travelling and Listening to music.
- She also acted in web series ‘Tanhaiyan’ (2017) as Rashi.
- Nisha Nagpal is a fitness freak.