Pooja Dadwal was born on Saturday, 5 January 1977 (age 46 years; as in 2020). Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She has done graduation in Arts.
Pooja Dadwal is an Indian actress who has worked in Bollywood films. She has worked with Salman Khan in his film “Veergati” (1995) and came into limelight when the news about Salman Khan’s ‘Being Human,’ giving Pooja financial and medical help, surfaced on social media.
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
Eye Colour Brown
Hair Colour dark Brown[\
Family, Caste & Husband
Her father’s name is Romesh Dadwal, and her mother’s name is Neerja Dadwal. She has two sisters named Drishti Dadwal and Antra Dadwal. Not much is known about her husband or children. She is separated from her husband.
Pooja Dadwal made her acting debut with the Bollywood film “Veergati” (1995) as ‘Pooja’ alongside Salman Khan and Atul Agnihotri.
Due to her selection in films, her acting career slowly deteriorated. She has acted in the films like Inteqam (2001), Dabdaba (2002), Jeene Nahin Doongi (2002), Sindoor Ki Saugandh (2002), and Hindustan (2004); all of them were box office disasters. She made her television debut with the serial “Aashiqui.” She was last seen in Zee TV’s serial “Gharana.”
|Date of Birth||5 January 1974 (Saturday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||46 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing & Watching Movies|
Relationships & More
|Husband/Spouse||Name not known|
|Parents||Father– Romesh Dadwal|
Mother– Neerja Dadwal
Sister(s)– Drishti Dadwal and Antra Dadwal
Pooja Dadwal Education and School, College
|Educational Qualification||Done Graduation in Entertainment Bachelor’s Degree from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.|
|School||Canossa High School.|
|College/ University||Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pooja Dadwal
- Pooja made her acting debut with the film “Veergati” (1995) starring Salman Khan and Atul Agnihotri. Her poor choice of films led to a decline in her career. After ‘Veergati,’ she acted in films like Inteqam (2001), Dabdaba (2002), Jeene Nahin Doongi (2002), Sindoor Ki Saugandh (2002), and Hindustan (2004); all of them were a huge failure at the box office.
- She was last seen acting in the Zee TV’s serial “Gharana” and bid a farewell to her acting career to focus on her family.
- After quitting acting, she moved to the US, where she worked at a gas station. Pooja, then, returned to India and started managing a casino in Goa.
- When she was working in Goa, she was diagnosed with tuberculosis. Learning of the news, Pooja’s husband, and her in-laws, abandoned her. She called Rajendra Singh, one of her closest friends in the industry, and whom she considers as her godfather. Rajendra decided to help her and admitted her to a hospital in Sewri, Mumbai in 2018.
- Following this, she released a video on social media, asking financial and medical support from Salman Khan.
- Seeing her condition, Ravi Kishan who had acted with her in the film “Tumse Pyar Ho Gaya” (1997), sent acquaintance to provide Pooja with fruits and money for her treatment.