Priyanka Chopra Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, film producer, philanthropist, and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant.
Table of Contents
Chopra also promotes social causes such as environment and women’s rights, and is vocal about gender equality, gender pay gap, and feminism. She has worked with UNICEF since 2006 and was appointed as the national and global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for child rights in 2010 and 2016, respectively. Her namesake foundation for health and education works towards providing support to unprivileged Indian children. As a recording artist, Chopra has released three singles and provided vocals for a number of her film songs. She is also the founder of the production company Purple Pebble Pictures, under which she has produced several regional Indians films, including the acclaimed Marathi film Ventilator (2016). Despite maintaining privacy, Chopra’s off-screen life, including her marriage to the American singer and actor Nick Jonas, is the subject of substantial media coverage.
Piggy Chops, Sunshine, Mimi, PC
Actress, Model, Singer
Physical Stats & More
in centimeters- 169 cm in meters- 1.69 m in Feet Inches- 5′ 6½”
in Kilograms- 55 kg in Pounds- 121 lbs
Figure Measurements (approx.)
Date of Birth
18 July 1982
Age (as in 2020)
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India
La Martiniere Girls School, Lucknow St. Maria Goretti College, Bareilly Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Lowa Army School, Bareilly
Jai Hind College and Basant Singh Institute of Science, Mumbai
Film Debut: Thamizhan (2002, Tamil film), The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003, Bollywood film) TV Debut: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2010, as host) Singing Debut: Ullathai Killathe (2002, Tamil Film- Thamizhan)
Father– Late Ashok Chopra (Physician in Indian Army) Mother– Madhu Chopra (Physician in Indian Army) Brother– Siddharth Chopra (Younger) Sister– N/A
Green Acres at Lokhandwala complex, Andheri, Mumbai
Singing, writing poems, reading, photography
• After the rumors of her alleged affair with Akshay Kumar, she and Akshay Kumar mutually decided not to work together post Waqt. • Her alleged affair with Shah Rukh Khan created a lot of fire. It all incepted when Shah Rukh started giving special treatment to Priyanka recommending her to filmmakers to cast her in the film. Also, her regular visits to Shah Rukh’s house Mannat and also at various other events, miffed his wife Gauri Khan. After all these sequence of incidents, Gauri made it clear that she didn’t want her husband to work with Priyanka anymore, and as a result, both stopped working with each other. • After she shared her photo on the cover of Maxim India where the actor looked flawless, it went viral, not because of her beauty but her armpits that many thought looked photoshopped without any underarm wrinkles. • She had a twitter battle with comedian Tanmay Bhat after he mocked her accent just like many others on social media. “When I say @priyankachopra’s name in my head I now automatically pronounce it like “Priyaaaanka Chopruh”,” he tweeted. • On 1 June 2018, in an episode of the International TV show ‘Quantico,’ Priyanka played the role of an anti-terrorist officer who stopped a nuclear attack in Manhattan just a few days before an India-Pakistan summit. During her investigations, she finds a “Rudraksh” rosary, a religious Hindu symbol on the neck of a suspect to carry out the attack that was devised by Indian nationalists to frame Pakistan in a nuclear terror attack. This stirred controversy as most of the Indians slammmed Priyanka for tarnishing the image of India globally. As a measure to control the outrage, she took to her Twitter handle and apologised.
Risotto, Burgers, French fries, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, Fish curry, Sarson ka saag, Bourbon biscuits, Red velvet cake
Matthew Mcconaughey, Tom Hardy, Mel Gibson, Shah Rukh Khan, Kishore Kumar and Dharmendra
Rekha and Sushmita Sen
Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi Hollywood: Jerry Maguire, Pretty Woman, Walk in the Clouds
“Careless Whispers” by George Micheal, “I Will Always Love You” By Sarah Washington
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, Tell me your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon, Letters from a Father to His Daughter by Jawaharlal Nehru
Favourite Fashion Designer
Ralph Lauren Romance
Olive in Mumbai
Paris, Brazil and Mexico
Boys, Affairs and More
Aseem Merchant (Model) Akshay Kumar (Actor) Harman Baweja (Actor) Shah Rukh Khan (Actor, rumour) Shahid Kapoor (Actor) Nick Jonas (Singer-Songwriter)
18 August 2018
December 1, 2018 (as per Christian rituals) December 2, 2018 (as per Hindu rituals)
Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur
Nick Jonas (m. 2018-present)
Rolls Royce Ghost, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes Benz E Class and BMW 7 Series
₹9-10 crore/film $4 million/year for TV show (USR)
Priyanka was born in a family of physicians, as her parents were physicians in the Indian Army.
Due to her parent’s regular transfers, she relocated to different places such as Bareilly, Lucknow, Delhi, Pune, Ladakh, Chandigarh, Ambala, and Mumbai.
After finishing high school, she participated in a local beauty contest called ‘May Queen,’ which she won.
At the age of 18, she won the Femina Miss India contest in 2000, where Shah Rukh Khan was one of the judges.
1. Her parents are Ashok and Madhu Chopra, both physicians in the Indian Army.
2. Her father was a Punjabi from Ambala.
3. Her mother, from Jharkhand, is the eldest daughter of Ms. Madhu Jyotsna Akhouri, a former member of Bihar Legislative Assembly, and Dr. Manohar Kishan Akhouri, a former Congress veteran.
4. Chopra has a brother, Siddharth, who is seven years her junior[ and actresses Parineeti Chopra, Meera Chopra and Mannara Chopra are her cousins.
5. Due to her parents’ occupations the family relocated to a number of places in India, including Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, Ladakh, Lucknow, Bareilly, and Pune.
6. Among the schools she attended were La Martiniere Girls’ School in Lucknow and St. Maria Goretti College in Bareilly.
7. In an interview published in Daily News and Analysis, Chopra said that she did not mind travelling regularly and changing schools; she welcomed it as a new experience and a way to discover India’s multicultural society.
8. Among the many places that she lived, Chopra has fond memories as a child of playing in the valleys of Leh, in the cold northwestern Indian desert region of Jammu and Kashmir. She has said, “I think I was in Class 4 when I was in Leh. My brother was just born. My dad was in the army and was posted there. I stayed in Leh for a year and my memories of that place are tremendous … We were all army kids there. We weren’t living in houses, we were in bunkers in the valley and there was a stupa right on top of a hill which used to overlook our valley. We used to race up to the top of the stupa”.
9. She now considers Bareilly her home town, and maintains strong connections there.
10. At the age of thirteen, Chopra moved to the United States to study, living with her aunt, and attending schools in Newton, Massachusetts, and Cedar Rapids, Iowa, after a stop in Queens, New York, as her aunt’s family also moved frequently.