Riddhima Kapoor (also Riddhima Kapoor Sahni) is an Indian fashion designer and entrepreneur, and daughter of the Indian veteran actor Rishi Kapoor and sister of Ranbir Kapoor
Quick Info→Education: Bachelors In Designing And MarketingHusband: Bharat SahniAge: 39 Years
She did her Bachelors in Designing and Marketing from the American Intercontinental University in London.
Height (approx.): 5’ 4”
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She is a member of the famous Kapoor family of Bollywood. She belongs to Punjabi Khatri Family. 
Parents & Siblings
She is the daughter of Rishi Kapoor (died on 30 April 2020) and Neetu Singh. Her brother is Ranbir Kapoor.
She is the granddaughter of the veteran actors, Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor, and Shashi Kapoor, grandniece of Randhir Kapoor, Ritu Nanda, Rajiv Kapoor, and Rima Jain. She is the cousin of famous Bollywood stars Karisma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Aadar Jain, and Armaan Jain.
Photos & Images
She started her career by modelling for Notandas (a jewellery brand), with her mother, Neetu Singh and has walked the ramp for the fashion designers like Suneet Varma and Manav Gangwani.
Riddhima Sahni with her Mother in a Jewellery Advertisement
While she was modelling for Notandas, she was mesmerised by their designs. After her contract with Notandas got over, she started designing her own jewellery, instead of buying from the store. Many loved her designs, and she decided to launch her own jewellery brand. In 2016, she launched her jewellery brand ‘R Jewellery’ with her best friend, Anuj Kapoor of Punjab Jewellers.
- Cuisine: Indian
- Singer: Justin Bieber
- Gemstone: Ruby, Diamond
- Watch Brand: Rolex
- Travel Destination: New York
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riddhima Kapoor Sahni
- When she was in London, she changed the spelling of her name to ‘Ridima’ due to her collegemates, who pronounced her name that way. However, when she returned to India, she retained the original spelling of her name.
- When she came back to India after completing her graduation, she was flooded with acting offers from Bollywood. However, she chose to stay away from the field of acting.
- She started her career by modelling for a popular jewellery brand – Notandas, with her mother, Neetu Singh.
Her family members and close friends call her ‘Riddhi’ with love.
- Riddhima and Kareena were born on the same month and year during the time of Ganesh Chaturthi. When they both were born, her grandfather, Raj Kapoor said that her ‘Riddhi and Siddhi’ were born. That’s how she came to be known as ‘Riddhima.’
- According to her, she was tomboyish during her childhood days. She used to play cricket and do wrestling matches with Ranbir.
- When she was in London, she changed her name’s spelling to ‘Ridima;’ as her friends there used to pronounciate her name that way. When she returned to India after her graduation, she changed the spelling of her name back to ‘Riddhima.’
- After her graduation completed, she got many acting offers in Bollywood, but she chose not to become an actress.
- In October 2013, she launched the Godrej Nature’s Basket flagship store in Mumbai.
- In 2017, she was named as one of the top 25 entrepreneurs in New Delhi.
She has also walked the ramp for various fashion designers like Suneet Varma and Manav Gangwani.
- When she was modelling for Notandas, she was enthralled with the designs of the company. After her contract with the company was completed, she began designing her own jewellery rather than buying it from the store. She received praises from many for her designs and decided to start her own jewellery brand.