Sharmin Segal was born in 1995 (25 years; age in 2020) in Mumbai. She is the niece of noted Bollywood Director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Segal attended Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institue, Los Angeles, New York. She was also an assistant director to Bhansali for “Mary Kom” and “Bajirao Mastani.”
Sharmin Segal is an Indian Actress.
Sharmin Segal aspired to be a doctor but took up the theatre in her 11th standard. In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Malaal” opposite Meezaan Jafri.
|Real Name||Sharmin Segal|
|Professions||Actor, Assistant Director|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165cm|
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg|
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Hair Colour||Black (Dyed Brown)|
Family, Religion & Boyfriend
Sharmin Segal was born in a Hindu Family to Bela Segal and Deepak Segal. Her mother, Bela Segal, is a Bollywood film editor and has edited movies like “Black,” “Devdas” among others.
She is unmarried as of 2019.
|Date of Birth||Year- 1995|
|Age (in 2020)||25 Years|
|College/University||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institue, Los Angeles, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Baking Cakes & Cupcakes, Photography|
Boys, Affairs, and More
- Food: Cupcakes, Pork Buns, Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies, Macaroons
- Actor: Ryan Gosling
- Actresses: Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai
- Shows: Suits, One Tree Hill
- Film: Devdas
Photos & Images
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharmin Segal
- Does Sharmin Segal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sharmin Sehgal is the elder daughter of Bela Sehgal (sister of Sanjay Leela Bhansali), a famous film editor who has edited multiple films of Sanjay Leela Bansali.
Sharmin Segal’s Grandfather, a popular director, Mohan Sehgal, was the one who had discovered Rekha for his hit film ‘Sawan Bhadon’.
- Sharmin is an avid dog lover.
- Segal aspired to be a doctor. However, she took up theatre when she was in 11th standard.
- When she accompanied her uncle on the sets of “Devdas,” she cried and begged to sit in Aishwarya Rai‘s lap.
- She has worked as an assistant director with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for “Mary Kom” and “Bajirao Mastani.”
- Sharmin Segal is often considered a “combination of Divya Bharti and Preity Zinta.”
- Prior to entering the glamour world, she weighed around 85-90 kg.
- She is quite good friends with actress Jhanvi Kapoor
- Sharmin Segal is a non-vegetarian.
- Her hobbies include baking cakes, cupcakes, and photography.
- ha with his hit film ‘Sawan Bhadon.’