There is Sonam Kapoor Wiki, Age, Family, Husband, Caste, Biography – Sonam Kapoor is a famous Bollywood actress. She is well-known with the names like Sana, Sonz, and Giraffe among her fans.
|Sonam Kapoor Age:||34 years old (in 2020)|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.71 m)|
|Weight:||57 kg (126 lbs)|
|Body Measurements:||34-26-34 inches|
Sonam Kapoor Biography/Wiki
Sonam Kapoor Born on 9 June 1985, Sonam is a 32 years old celebrity from Mumbai, Maharashtra. She did her schooling at Arya Vidya Mandir school, Juhu in Mumbai, and completed her Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science from the University of Mumbai. Her carer priorities were in the fields of drama and writing. Sonam has also studied at the University of East London.
Earlier, she was not interested to work as an actress in the movies due to her overweight, but later when she reduced her weight from 90kg to 60kg, Sanjay Leela Bhansali decided to cast her for the movie ‘Saawariya’ (2007), opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
Apart from a talented actress, Sonam is also an efficient Kathak, Classical Music, and Latin dancer.
Sonam is a beautiful girl with perfect physique of 34-26-34 and 5’ 9½” height. She looks amazing on the screen in her dark brown eyes and black hair. Sonz takes great care of her body and spends extra time in the spa.
Family, Husband & Caste
Sana hails from a Hindu Punjabi family and brought up in the company of film industry’s talented personalities. Her father Bollywood star Anil Kapoor belongs to Punjab and mother Sunita Kapoor is from Sindh. Boney Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor are her father Anil Kapoor’s bothers, and Sridevi is her aunt. Indian film actors Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are her cousins. She has a younger sister Rhea Kapoor who is a film producer, and brother Harshvardhan Kapoor is an actor.
|Father||(Actor) Anil Kapoor (he is a Punjabi)|
|Mother||Sunita Kapoor (she is a Sindhi)|
|Siblings||One younger sister Rhea Kapoor (producer) and one younger bro Harshvardhan Kapoor (actor)|
Sonam had a first relationship with the Entrepreneur and Model Sahir Berry, and then, with the director Punit Malhotra. She married Entrepreneur Anand Ahuja on 8 May 2018. Anand proposed her in July 2014, which she accepted later.
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja tied the knot on 8 May 2018 in Mumbai.
Sonam started her career as an assistant director of the movie ‘Black’ (2005) which was directed by eminent director and producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali. This film won several Filmfare, National Film, IIFA and other awards.
Two years later, Sonam made her film debut as an actress with the movie ‘Saawariya’ in 2007, that didn’t get much success.
Subsequently, she signed many movies, among them ‘I Hate Luv Storys (2010),’ ‘Raanjhanaa’ (2013), ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ (2013), ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ (2015) and ‘Neerja’ (2016) proved superhit on the box office.
Whereas, ‘Delhi- 6’ (2009), ‘Mausam’ (2011), ‘Players’ (2012), ‘Bewakoofiyaan’ (2014), and ‘Dolly Ki Doli’ (2015) flopped badly.
Favorite Things and Hobbies
|Food||Pav Bhaji, Tandoor Crab, Chicken with Ginger and Potatoes, Mustard Fish, Cholar Dal, Pork Belly Bun, Dahi Batata Puri|
|Place||New York, Paris, London, Rome|
|Brand||Dolce & Gabbana, Anamika Khanna, Michael by Michael Kors, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique|
|Actor||Anil Kapoor (her dad obviously), SRK, Akshay Kumar, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale|
|Actress||Nutan, Meena Kumari, Waheeda Rehman, Priyanka Chopra (PeeCee), Madhuri Dixit, Rani Mukerji, Monica Belluci, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Maggie Gyllenhaal|
|Film||Guide, Kaagaz Ke Phool, Mr. India (which had dad Anil Kapoor as the main hero), Devdas, Rang De Basanti, Titanic, City of God, Children of Heaven|
Highlights of her meal plan as chalked out by Radhika:
Breakfast: Wheatgrass + green juice, whole wheat flat bread with tomatoes, hummus, avocado.
Lunch: Asian food and stir-fried veggies (rem’ber Sonam studied in Singapore, as mentioned above). Her favourites include – Quinoa or rice or flat noodles with stir-fried veggies like bok choy, Chinese broccoli, spinach, and morning glory.
Snacks: Coconut water, Nuts, berries with yoghurt, hummus with carrot and cucumber sticks.
Dinner: Soup – from dal soup to mushroom soup torasam + tandoori or grilled vegetables.
Guess the “weirdest” diet Sonam had? It was a “pineapple” diet when she was in boarding school and had to fit into her prom dress. Why pineapple because it has bromelain enzyme which burns fat. So before every meal, Sonam would have some pineapple.
Social Media Profile
Sonam Kapoor Net Worth
Sonam Kapoor Net Worth. Her net worth is estimated to be $11.5 million dollars. She takes Rs 2 to 3 crore per film.
Photos & Images
Biography in Video
- Perfumes are something that Sonam Kapoor never compromises with. Her most favorite perfume is Michael Kors.
- We all are familiar with the fact that Arjun Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor are cousins. Though, not all of us are cognizant of the fact that, Ranveer Singh is also her cousin.
- Sonam is a superstar kid; we all are familiar with the fact that the life of a celebrity kid is just like a bed of roses. Although, she always prefer to take this matter in her own hands.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali, a famous filmmaker, once suggested Sonam Kapoor to try her luck in acting. Prior that Sonam has done the job of an assistant director for Sanjay.
- She is exceptionally fit now. Though, at one time when Sonam was not fit. Her ex-boyfriend created some unfriendly comments regarding her weight and she ultimately had to break off her relationship.
- She had a fight with her co-actor Abhay Deol during filming Aisha, after which, they both decided not to work together again in future.
- Sonam Kapoor is really fond of dancing. She always loves to show her dancing talents. Furthermore, she is proficient enough in classical dancing.
- She vowed not to marry an actor.
- Sonam Kapoor was born in Mumbai to a Punjabi father and Sindhi mother.
- Sonam’s weight was around 90 kg, but later she lost around 30 kg of weight for her debut film Saawariya (2007), opposite Ranbir Kapoor.
- She has been suffering from diabetes since her teenage and has to follow a strict diet routine and a daily insulin injection to stay healthy.