Srishty Rode is a famous daily soap actress. Although she marked her television debut with the Star ONE’s TV serial Yeh Ishq Haaye, Rode started her career as a model and has done several ad campaigns and ramp shows.
Srishty Rode is a well- known Indian TV actress and model. Famous for daily soaps like Yeh Ishq Haaye, Shobha Somnath Ki, Chotti Bahu, and Punar Vivah- Ek Nayi Umeed, Srishty has managed to make her mark in the hearts of the audience in a short span of time. Let’s check out some intriguing facts about Srishty Rode’s life, career and other things.
Srishty shot to fame with her portrayal of the role of Princess Shobha in Zee TV’s Shobha Somnath Ki. Though her father had been from the film and TV industry, he was not in favour of Srishty making her career in the same field as he knew very well about the bad politics in the industry. It was only after the huge success of her Fair N Lovely commercial that her father gave her the permission to enter the glamour world. Then, in the year 2010, she started her acting career by playing the role of Manjari Chaturvedi in the TV serial Yeh Ishq Haaye.
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm|
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg|
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 September 1991|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St Louis Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||TV: Yeh Ishq Haaye (2010-2011)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Singing|
Boys, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Manish Naggdev (Actor)|
|Engagement Date||15 February 2017|
|Favourite Food(s)||Idli, Sambhar, Pav Bhaji|
|Favourite Drink||Pina Colada|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Red, Orange|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Manali, Goa|
Srishty Rode owns a Hyundai Creta.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Srishty Rode
- Does Srishty Rode smoke?: Not Known
- Does Srishty Rode drink alcohol?: Yes
- Though her father had been from the film and TV industry, he was not in favour of making her career in the same field; as he knew very well about the bad politics in the industry.
- After the huge success of her ‘Fair N Lovely’ ad, her father gave permission to her to make her career in acting.
- Srishty Rode then started her acting career in 2010 by playing the role of Manjari Chaturvedi in the TV serial ‘Yeh Ishq Haaye.’
- In November 2013, she hosted Zee TV’s ‘Diwali Dhamaka’ celebration.
- During the shoot of Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed, Srishty accidentally fell down the stairs, rolled over to the ground, and got injuries on her neck, shoulder, back, and legs.
- Her hobbies include travelling, dancing, and singing.
- She loves dogs.
- In 2014, she participated in the sports reality entertainment TV show ‘Box Cricket League’ (BCL) Season 1 as a player of team ‘Jaipur Raj Joshiley.’
- In 2016, Srishty acted in a short film ‘Ankahee Baatein’ as Tanya.
- She is a trained dancer.
- She suffers from a sleeping disorder due to which she walks and talks in sleep.
- She first met her boyfriend “Manish Naggdev” in a common friend’s party.
- During the shoot of ‘Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed’, Srishty accidentally fell down the stairs, rolled over to the ground, and got injuries on her neck, shoulder, back, and legs.
- She runs her YouTube channel with the name “Srishty Rode” in which she has shared dancing, singing, and many other miscellaneous videos.