Tina Ahuja was born as ‘Narmada Ahuja’ on 16 July 1989 (age 30 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.Tina Ahuja is an Indian actress who works in Bollywood. She is the daughter of the popular Bollywood actor Govinda.
She has done a course in Fashion Designing. She learnt acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute and London Film Institute.
|Favourite Actor||Govinda, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She is the daughter of Govinda and Sunita Ahuja. Her father is of Punjabi-Sindhi descent and mother is of Bengali-Punjabi descent. She has a brother named Yashvardhan Ahuja.
She is the cousin of Vinay Anand (actor), Krushna Abhishek (actor-comedian), Aryan, Arjun Singh (actor), Ragini Khanna (actress), Amit Khanna (TV actor), Arti Singh (actress), and director Janmendra Kumar Ahuja alias Dumpy (died in 2019).
- Actor(s): Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Irrfan Khan
- Director: Vipul Shah
- Travel Destination: Dubai
- Colour: Pink
- Fashion Brand: Givenchy
- Cartoon Character: ‘Po’ from Kung Fu Panda Series
- Comic: Archie Comics
Tina Ahuja likes shopping and travelling. She also likes to do nail art and often uploads the photo of her nails on her social media accounts.
- Tina Ahuja was set to make her debut with the directorial venture of Lovely Singh, but due to some problems between Lovely and the film’s producer, the film was shunned.
- Before making her debut in the film industry, Tina had changed her name twice. First, she changed the way how her name spelt, i.e., from Narmada to Narmmadaa. As Tina is her nickname, her friends suggested that she should use ‘Tina’ as her pseudonym. Therefore, she changed her name to Tina Ahuja before her debut with ‘Second Hand Husband’ (2015).
- After making her debut in the film industry, she went to Dubai for some time and started to work with her father, Govinda to enhance her acting skills.
Does Tina Ahuja smoke?: No
- Does Tina Ahuja drink alcohol?: No
- Tina’s original name was Narmada, but she changed it to Tina for her debut film, Second Hand Husband.
- She has learned acting skills from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute, London Film Institute, Anand Mishra and Vidhur Chakraborty.
Reportedly, she was slated to make her debut with the film “Dabangg” (2010) as ‘Rajjo’ (played by Sonakshi Sinha) opposite Salman Khan. There were also speculations in the media about a rift between Salman Khan and Govinda over Salman’s preference for Sonakshi in his film “Dabangg.” However, Tina later refuted all of these claims.
She loves animals and supports animal rights and welfare. She has four pets- Tweetyt (the Daschund), Simba (the St. Bernard), Pixie and Gorgeous (the Chihuahuas).